COMPLETE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
LUK HIAR, SL.
VAT NUMBER: B14958250
HEADQUARTERS: AVDA. DEL GRAN CAPITÁN 2 – 14008 – CÓRDOBA, SPAIN.
PHONE NUMBER: 957 476 392
E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com.
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At LUK HIAR, SL we process the information provided by interested parties in order to perform the administrative, accounting and tax management of the services requested, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services. If you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to perform the functions described above. No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for as long as the data subject does not request its deletion and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:Execution of a contract:
- To carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of services requested.
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Send commercial communications via electronic means about our products and services about our products and services.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Tax Administration, in order to comply with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Financial institutions, in order to issue the corresponding receipts (contractual requirement).
- Rosmarino Group and Prasa Group, for the purpose of common database management at the same headquarters.
6. Third-party data transactions
No third-party data transactions are planned.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not is LUK HIAR, SL treating personal data concerning them.
Interested people have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You also have the right to data portability.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, LUK HIAR, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows: by contacting the address of the data controller.
If commercial communications are sent using the legitimate interest of the data controller as a legal basis, the data subject may object to the processing of his or her data for this purpose.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process in LUK HIAR, SL come from: the person concerned.